SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS, and SNMP scanner created for system administrators and general users that are very fond of internet security. The program can ping IPs, scan for listening TCP/ UDP ports, and display resources shared over the network.
It also mounts shared folders as network drives and lets users browse them using Windows Explorer.
Shutdown and Wake-OnAN are two options that pop into view from an impressive list of features: MAC identification across routers, hidden folder detection, third-party applications. It retrieves information about the users and exports everything in XML, HTML, CSV, or TXT.
The scanner comes only in a portable version.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner features and benefits:
- Pings computers and displays those alive
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc
- Mounts and explores network resources
- Launches external third party applications
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
- Supports Wake-On
- AN, remote shutdown and sending network messages
- Retrieves any system information via WMI
- Retrieves information from remote registry, file system and service manager